He Will Preserve Me!

The same God who brought you and me out of slavery to sin, will be the same God to keep us in our times of trials and tribulations when our enemies come up against us.  In a reoccurring dream I saw myself on a bus headed to a fun place with some people (some familiar and some strangers), and I suddenly saw a change in the surroundings and knew danger was ahead. I tried to warn others to get off the bus to no avail, and finally had to leave them because they would not hear. As I escaped through the woods I heard a loud explosion as bombs fell and destruction came, but I escaped to safety and was led by two. A youth member read a scripture text in church, and this dream came to my remembrance. Psalm 43:3 O send out thy light and thy truth:let them lead me... The two that will lead me in time of trouble and despair, even when others will not hear, is thy light and thy truth O Lord. Yet in other dreams I have also walked in the midst of turmoil and spoke and the holy ghost fell and souls were saved. God can deliver us all if we obey his Word. Lead us Oh Lord by thy light and thy truth! Some will hear and receive, while others will not and suffer the consequences. But we, who are the called, must continue to go forth and compel whosoever will to come!

Comments

Popular Posts