In my Father's house

The other day I was talking to my husband and said "I don't understand why people are always talking about they can't wait to get their mansion in the sky. I just don't understand the point of wanting and looking forward to a huge house all alone (but maybe that's just me). Maybe I'm missing something, but I think that means so much more". Today my husband was watching a movie and I was resting, half asleep, but I heard a character say there were many rooms in their fathers house. Instantly this caught my attention, although I heard nothing else of the show. So later I looked up the scripture below, and found that other versions than the kjv says "rooms". Although there was no room at the inn for Mary and Joseph and Jesus was born in a humble manger there is PLENTY of room for ALL who are willing to accept the call of the King! I want to be in the house WITH my Father and I want ALL of the many blessings that come with it that money can't buy!! How about you?
John 14:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Comments

Popular Posts