A Faithful God



Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good and His mercy endureth forever!  Praise God for His many blessings.   As I look back over my life I see the hand of God working and moving in my life.  Helping me along this life journey to hold on just a little while longer. Pushing me to move on in faith while trusting and believing that somehow, someway a way would be made for me to come out on the other side of my trials and tribulations, inspite of how things looked at that time.

I see God's hand adding those people and resources necessary for me to reach my goals and fulfill my purpose in life.  I see God's hand removing those things that would hinder me from staying focused or cause me to stumble on my journey, and I praise Him for his mighty acts.  Although I may not always understand his way and his timing, life experience has taught me that I can trust Him to take me through whatever I might face.

I may struggle for a time, cry out in pain or fear, and ask a simple "why", but in the end I know it is always best to be still and wait on the Lord to renew my strength.  It is in that time of resting and waiting that I can find peace in His loving arms, and ultimately an answer.  One step at a time, one day at a time, I'm on my way home Lord, and I am so grateful for all you have done and are doing in my life each day to help me move forward!


Words To Stand On…

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


Psalm 61:1-2
1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.


Matthew 11:28
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.



Walk It Out…

Stop and take a moment to meditate on this devotional and more importantly the mighty Word of God. How does this apply to you on today? What are you currently believing God for in your life? What do you need to let go of or stop doing immediately? What do you need to begin doing? Pray and listen. Now step out in faith and go forth in Jesus name!



WAIT!!!!!! Now that I have your attention please take a minute to LIKE/FOLLOW and SHARE my blog before you go. LIKE, FOLLOW, SHARE!!!!! It will cost you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to click SHARE, but it may mean EVERYTHING to that one person you are unknowingly connected to that is in desperate need of just a little encouragement and an ounce of faith mixed with renewed hope to continue this crazy, exciting, and sometimes difficult walk we call life. So, be a friend and LIKE/FOLLOW, SHARE!! Thanks!!

Comments

Popular Posts